Replus provides a full range of convenience when you use shared office services such as meeting rooms, reception, customer relationship management systems, business registration address…
This is a solid foundation for success of your business.
Shared office services are suitable for a wide variety of customers. People desire to have an efficient workplace, fully equipped and still save money.
– Small and medium enterprises, newly established or want to expand the market.
– Consultant / Project Team for Free Business.
– Individuals are preparing to set up the company.
– Foreign companies need to set up representative offices to explore the market in Vietnam and need a sufficient space for some employees to work.
– The directors or employees do not work directly at company because they are away on business or away from home or expanding markets from other provinces.
|Visitor ≈12.5$||Customer using Virtual Office ≈9$||≈159$|
|Equipped with tables, chairs||✅||✅||✅|
|Common seating areas||✅||✅||✅|
|Free Internet, Wifi||✅||✅||✅|
|Air conditioner, Electricity, Water||✅||✅||✅|
|Using address to register business||–||✅||✅|
|Address to receive courier/postal||–||✅||✅|
|Equipped with filling cabinets (with lock)||–||✅||✅|
|Use of general office equipment (photocopy, scan,…)||–||–||✅|
|Number of free prints (1 month)||–||–||30 prints|
|Free consulting tax procedure, tax reports||–||–||✅|
|Use of meeting room||–||–||187.5$|
|Company’s name on the electronic board||–||–||✅|
|Set up company’s name board at Replus office entrance||–||–||✅|
(At the current exchange rate)
We respect people than all, wish to welcome you at our office.
Headquarter: Vietcomreal Building, 68 Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward , District 1, HCMC
Branch 1: Pearl Plaza Building, 561A Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Branch 2: O8 Building, Van Phuc City, Hiep Binh Phuoc Ward, Thu Duc District, HCMC
Branch 3: Vincom Center Building, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Website: www.replus.vn – replus.com.vn
Hotline: 1900 2113 – 0932 678 626 – 0909 206 656