Dear Valued Customers,
First of all, Replus Corporation would like to thank customers have always accompanied, trust our service during the last time.
Implement the policy of the Government in Circular No. 32/2011 / TT-BTC dated 14/03/2014 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the creation, issuance, and use of electronic invoices for sale of goods and supplies service.
Pursuant to the Official Dispatch No. 2402 / BCT-TCT dated 23/02/2016 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of e-invoices for sale of goods and provision of services.
Replus Corporation would like to inform customers about the implementation of e-invoice for sales and service.
– Time of application: From 15/07/2017
– Form of application: Issuing electronic invoices to replace paper invoices as before. Customers will look at electronic invoices at checking e-invoice. Electronic invoice will be sent to your email.
Utilities when using e-invoices:
– Convenient, quick in transactions.
– Avoid loss, damage, misplaced bills.
– Information security, easy reference.
– Advantages of tax finalization.
For more information, please visit checking e-invoice for more information.
For inquiries, please contact the operator 1900 2113 or 0932 678 626 for direct support.
Replus Corporation is looking forward to continuing receiving the attention, support of valued customers.